Monday, September 9, 2013

{Section One} Sapph's Secret

Sapph walked through the park to get to school that morning, she was still a little sad, but she packed it all up in her emotion box.  Sapph was different from most people.  She tried not to let her emotions escape her, she just pulled them back and locked them up.  She saw Jake sitting on the park bench.  "Sapph!  I need to talk to you..."  Sapph sighed, "I don't think so, Jake, there's nothing to say."  Jake shook his head, "But there is.  Sapph, listen.  Please.  I'm SO sorry, what I did was not right.  I know it takes more than sorry to fix this, but hive me one more chance.  Please."  Sapph shook her head, "No.  I'm not ready."  She walked away leaving him alone.  She went to school in silence.  "Sapph!  Hey!"  Bloom said as she ran up to her.  Watcha doin?"  Sapph smiled, "Just going to school....  You know..." Bloom laughed.  They laughed and talked, soon Justice and Chase met up with them.

At school Sapph was obviously distracted, so Bloom tried to find out why, "Um, Sapph?  You okay?  You're acting weird.....  It's about Jake isn't it?  I knew it!  Your soooo not over him!!!  Am I right?!  I mean, of course I'm right!"  Sapph laughed, "Dude, slow down, okay, NO, it's NOT 'bout Jake!  I mean honestly, I DO NOT like him.  Alrighty, that's settled, gotta go....  Bye!"  Sapph ran to class.  Bloom shook her head, "Justice, Chase, I have a mission for both of you.  Chase your job is to follow her and see if she's telling the truth.  Justice, your job is to....  Wait to see what Chase finds out, then you come in."  Chase shook his head, "I'm not following her around!  Okay, fine."  He ran after her.

After school Chase Bloom and Justice met up at Hippie Cafe, the gang's favorite place to eat.  "Well, what did you find out!?"  Bloom edged on him.  "Um, well, she called someone.  He called her, they got into an argument, he came back, and she nearly punched him...  She's in one of those violent death moods...."  Bloom nodded, "Makes perfect sense!  She's..... Jealous!"  Chase and Justice laughed, "Over what!?  Sapph doesn't get jealous easily..."  Bloom rolled her eyes, "It's OBVIOUS!  She dumped Jake cause he was cheating on her!  SHE'S JEALOUS!"  Bloom picked up her phone and called Sapph, "WHO WAS SHE!!!!  The GIRL.  The one he KISSED!  Oh...  Well, that's too bad!  I'll find out, I promise!  No, don't be silly!"  Bloom hung up, "SHE DOESN'T KNOW!!!!  She said she didn't see, and he didn't tell her, and-"  "Bloom!"  Justice cut in, "Honestly, isn't that Sapph's problem....  I mean, okay...  Let me think...  Who would do something like that to Sapph..."  Bloom thought for a minute, "Hm, someone who doesn't know!"  Justice nodded.  Bloom grinned evily, "I will go find out who, while you get her to admit she still likes him!!!"  Bloom ran off, came back grabbed Chase and ran away again.  Justice grinned and shook his head.

Justice knocked on Sapph's door, she opened it and smiled, "Hey Justice, you need something?"  He shook his head, "Um, no...  I.....  Um.....  Hi...."  Sapph gave him a weird look, "Um, hi...."  He blushed, "Uh, I um.....  Bloom....  Needs me to....  Say hi....  Okay, sorry, um, I wanted to borrow....  Your computer...."  Sapph laughed, "That's all you had to say...  I'll go get it for you."  "NO!  I need to use it here....  Um, so...  I don't lose it... Yeah."  Sapph had a weird look, "You never lose anything...  Well, if you insist."  She stepped aside to let him in.  They went to her room and she sat down with him, "Okay, what do you really want...  Wait, you said Bloom...  What is she up to....  Tell me."  Justice bit his lip, "She's wanting to know if you....  Still like Jake...."  Sapph nodded, "I thought so, and NO, you can tell Bloom, WE ARE OVER!  Me and him doesn't exist."  Justice nodded, "Uhu.  Well, if so, well, why.....  Um, please, make this easier for me, DO YOU LIKE THE FREAK!"  Sapph grinned, "No.  I just said that."  "ANSWER THE QUESTION!"  "Um, I did."  "ANSWER IT!"  "Justice, I did."  He stopped, "Your clean...  Maybe...."  He left with that.  Sapph just watched him with suspicious thoughts.

Bloom was determined to find out who.  She wouldn't rest until she did.  She went to find Jake, "TELL ME!  WHO DID YOU KISS!"  Jake blushed, "What!?"  Bloom pushed him against the wall, "I MIGHT WEAR MINI SKIRTS AND ACT ALL CUTE, BUT YOU DO NOT WANNA BE ON MY BAD SIDE. NOW TELL ME!!!!!"  Jake did his hands up, "Okay... It, was Crystal..., and FYI Crystal isn't that good at kissing...."  Bloom dropped him, "WHAT!?"  She ran out in shock.  She ran all the way to Justice's house where him and Chase were playing darts, "It was...  It was.... CRYSTAL!!!!!!"

Well, I hope you keep reading.  In this section on my blog, it will be more about their inner life so you can get to know them better.  In the next one, you'll find more adventure and action!  Hope you come back!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! Bloom sounds hilarious in this chapter! XD I like how you make her a little nosier than she would probably be so that the reader can find out what's happening. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, like I said not exactly like the real ones, BLOOM. ;)

      Delete
  2. XD I like the way you did her! It makes it a whole lot funnier. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, someone had to be like that, and I tried to do the person who would make more sense. It doesn't as you..... in a way, but I'm NOT like that...... AM I? ;)

      Delete