Monday, September 9, 2013

Sapph's Secret 2 part 1

"It's Crystal?"  Justice and Chase said in unison.  Bloom nodded, "Yes!  That why I was all AHHHH at first!!!  Sapph will NEVER forgive Jake!!!!!  Honestly, I can't see how she didn't see her..."

Bloom rushed to Sapph's house dragging Chase and Justice along.  "SAPPH!!!"  Bloom yelled as she barged through the door.  Sapph ran downstairs.  "What!?"  Bloom pounced on her taking her to the floor, "THE GIRL IS.....  CRYSTAL!!!!!"  Sapph sighed, "I know, that's what I was trying to explain....  I said I didn't know, then I regretted lying, but you wouldn't shut up!"  Bloom backed up, "Sorry Sapph, I'm not usually like this, I was just EXTREMELY excited about our first double date!"  Sapph blinked, "Um, Bloom?  WHAT double date?!"  Bloom blushed, "I never told you!?  Oh my gosh!  Justice and Chase are taking us out TONIGHT!"  Sapph looked at the boys with a blank expression.  She always saw the boys as friends, but she always kinda had something on Justice.  She smiled, "That sounds fun, sure I'll go, thanks for telling me."  She glared at Bloom then left, leaving the matter with Jake forgotten.

That night Chase and Justice went to the little diner off town where they were meeting the girls.  Bloom pulled up in her expensive convertible, and stepped out.  Chase saw her like an angel stepping out of heaven.  Her short white dress was shiny and sparkling and her hair flowing in the wind.


She was beautiful as always, he could swear he saw a halo.  He smiled and led her inside.  Justice said he'd meet them with Sapph.  Sapph always rode her bike, she never was the best driver, there was always some accident...  Sapph hates dresses, but for some reason, a mini skirt makes all the difference. She had a sapphire mini skirt with a light blue tank top.  She ran up to him and smiled, "Sorry!  My mom had this whole fuss over something..."  He grinned, "No, it's fine."  They went inside and sat down.  Bloom smiled, "Wow, someone's late, but here."

I'm sorry, but times wasting for the mission I must complete, I will finish this story later.

1 comment: