Friday, September 13, 2013

Sapph's Secret 9

"Sapph!  Guess what!?"  Justice ran up to her and kissed her, "I have AWESOME news.  I know I'm not normally this hyper, but guess what!"  Sapph grinned, "What?"  "I found them!  They were in Kentucky!  They moved to Ohio to live with your grandmother, they were coming here, but their car broke down in kentucky.  Last night I saw it on the news.  It caught on fire and nearly exploded!"  "They're definitely in my family....  That;s great!  Thank you so much for helping me!  Where are they?"  "Well, they're....  You can come in."  They walked in and they were reunited.  It was a happy moment.  Do you ever see people so happy that it just makes you feel like a ball of sunshine?  Well, if you were there you probably would.

Later that day the gang met up at the cafe, "You know, if it weren't for Justice, I would have never met my parents again.  Thank you so much!"  She hugged him and grinned.  "If it weren't for Chase, I'd be a loner!"  Bloom laughed.  "What ever did happen to Conner, your OLD boyfriend?"  "Um, we got into a tiny fight....  It's all in the past though, it's his sorry butt, or my handsome prince charming!"  They all laughed.  It was a happy day, they didn't normally get a happy moment that really lasted that long.

It was perfect, everything was right.  It was the way it was supposed to be, like a movie, it wasn't realistic.  It was home again in the Farono house.

Well, I hope you liked this book of the Adventure's of Us!  Come back in October for the next book, "Bloom's World!

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand, how could Bloom's World compare to Sapph's Secret? Bloom surely isn't near as exciting as Sapph.

    ReplyDelete