Friday, September 13, 2013

Sapph's Secret 8

 Sapph walked to school like every other day.  It was breezy and cool outside, Justice ran up and hugged her, "Hey, where's Chase?  He said he'd pick you up..."  "I ditched my ride."  She grinned, "Don't ask."  They laughed, "Why?"  "Well, IDK, I just did."

At school Bloom ran up to them "HA!  I KNEW it!!!!!  You two are dating, I KNEW IT!!!!"  Sapph grinned, "I thought you told her?"  "No, I thought you did?"  Bloom sighed, "You know, your status is still single, so you might want to change that."  Sapph laughed, "Ya, I'll get to it..."  "So, now WHAT were you saying last night?"  "Um, nothing, just forget it."  "NO!  I will not forget it!  Last night I dreamed about it, it turned out as a nightmare!  The whole world was wanting know your secret, and they ATE you!!!!  I fell asleep in my cereal and dreamed about it!  I BLOGGED about it!  I posted on Facebook how much I NEED to know!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!  TELL ME!!!!!"  Sapph grinned, "A little dramatic?"  "Well, so your calling me dramatic.  When your dog sat down on your foot you yelled in pain and fell to the floor in dead agony, your calling ME dramatic???"  "Whatev, I got a class to get to."  "Fine, I'll-  Wait!  NO!  TELL ME!!!!!!"  "I promise I will tell you later.  Not now, not here."

That night at the cafe Justice and Chase were holding their now trying to kill each other girlfriends.  "Sapph!  Please!  Tell me!!!  You promised!!!"  "Okay.  Well, you know how I said about my parents. Well, there's something that....  No one.... knows....  Mr. and Mrs.-  For goodness sake!  I gotta go!  I have a biology exam tomorrow!"  "And when did you start caring about that?"  Sapph rolled her eyes, "THEY AREN'T MY PARENTS!  Happy?"  She ran out.  "What!?  Justice!  What does she mean!  Chase!  DO SOMETHING!!!!"  "Bloom, calm down!  She's probably- Your right, Justice?  Can you go stop her.  bring her back."  "Chase, I think she wants to be alone."  "Your right too, we'll visit her tonight.  For now, we.... wait."

Sapph hugged her pillow, "You won't let anyone find out, you won't."  "Sapph, Bloom said she's sorry she acted the way she did before.  She didn't mean to punch you."  "It didn't hurt."  Sapph sat up, "That much..."  He grinned, "Well, you know, if you want to tell me you can."  "No, it's nothing.  Well, actually, I need to tell you.  Okay, well, my real parents, Mr. and Mrs. Farono.....  Live in England.  When I was 12, the year before we moved to Tennessee, we got into a fight.  I didn't move from Ohio like I said.  I robbed a bank to get money for a boat fair.  I came to America and found Mr. and Mrs. Oliver.  They were REALLY nice, and they took me in, I lied and said my parents died, and I was alone.  They promised not to tell anyone.  I don't know what to do!  I miss my family!  I want them back!  I really do, but how would I contact them...."  Justice put his arm around her, "It's okay, we'll find your parents and get you home."

Come back tomorrow for the last chapter of Sapph's Secret to find out what happens.  Will she find her long lost parents, will they even take her back?

1 comment: