Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sapph's Secret 5

"Oh my gosh..."  Bloom said.  They had been on the plane for a whole day.  "Sapph's birthday is tomorrow!"  Justice grinned, "All the more reason we need to find her."  The plane had landed only a few minutes later.  They were right by the grand canyons.  "We just need to rent a car and drive down the gorge."  Chase pointed out.  "There's a car rental place as soon as you hit town."  "Where's town?" "Um, I'm not sure...."  Justice admitted.

After they walked for about thirty minutes, they hit a small town that looked practically deserted.  In the middle of the day it was kinda dark, and the only open building was a car rental shop that was light to the heavens.  Justice knocked on the locked door.  "Hello?"  A lady opened the door, "Uh, hello....  Can I help you?"  Justice smiled, "We need to rent a car."  The lady nodded, "Sure, come on in, the car lot is out the back."  They followed the lady threw her house and went out the back door.  Her back yard was just a splotch of grass with cars parked in it.  "Um...  So you run this on your own?"  Chase asked, "Yes, I was never married.  I find it useful to sell cars.  I just took my backyard into some use!"  Chase nodded, "Interesting."  

After they got a car for $50 a week, a surprising price for the cars outer apparel, but once you saw how it worked, you'd understand.  It took a long while for the car to even pick up any amount in speed.  They finally reached the tourist entrance to the veiw point atop the grand canyons.  "If I were Garto, I would totally change my appearance for one thing, and I would hide somewhere far from tourists..." "Well, it would make more sense to hide ride below their unsuspecting noses."  Chase said, "Makes sense too."  Justice nodded.  "We shouldn't split up, it's too risky.  Let's check right around here.  First things first, we need to find a way to get down there without anyone noticing..."  They all agreed.  Justice grinned, "I'll distract the crowd, Chase, you lower a rope and tie as many as you need.  Bloom you start going down.  Then Chase, tie the rope good, and leave the rest to me.  Justice went to the small crowd looking out into the view.  "Hello!  I am Justice Mathews, and I am here as your tour guide...  Please come with me...."  The crowd laughed, "But your only a teenager!"  One man said, "I... am a college student, and for school I needed to get a job to build social skills."  The crowd followed him to the view point, "Ah, lovely view, shall we move on?"  He took them far away from the view point, and while they were busy looking out to their new view, he ran off.  Grabbed the knot from the rope, "Chase catch!"  He threw it down to the ledge they were on.  Chase grabed it and Justice swung down.

"Alright, now what!?"  Bloom said.  "We search."  They looked around, not knowing how to search the grand canyons.  "Hey, guys, look."  There was a little ledge drooping dow from theres, which Chase had jumped onto.  "There's a cave."  They went inside.  It was dark and a perfect hide out.  They heard a loud growling noise then Sapph ran up and skidded to a stop, "What are you doing here!?" She shrieked, "I am kinda busy!!!"  She dodged a rock.  "Haha!  Missed me!"  I rock smacked her in the head, "Ow."  Justice looked her up and down.  She was practically completely black from dust, her clothes were ripped, and her arm was bleeding.  "I'm fine, I can handle this stupid, argh!"  She turned around, "Are you scared, show yourself!"  A large figure thing came to place infront of her.  "Okay, a little bigger than I thought..."  She dodged it's fist.  "Alright, tell me!  Where's Garto!"  "He is not here!"  It's raging roar began, "He never was."  Sapph stopped, "Wait a minute, the lead I got was you! I came all the way out here for you!  You are SOOO going down Mr!"  "Sapph!  Calm down, it's just a harmless..... beast.....  Well, we need to go!"  Sapph sighed, "It can't hurt anyone down here...  Your right, we should go..."  

Back in Tennessee, their hometown, "So....  Watcha doin tomorrow?"  Sapph asked, "Well, I'm going to my grandma's...."  Chase said, "And I'm going to a ball game."  Justice sighed, "I'm going to my mom's meeting, she wants me to come."  Sapph nodded, "Oh."  Bloom sighed and glared at Justice.  he just grinned.  "So, what are you doing?"  Justice grinned,"  Sapph laughed, "I'm... going out....."  He grinned, "Your not gonna be home?  You know what?  Can I come over?  That ball game can wait, I need to talk to you about something."  Sapph nodded, "Sure."

Bloom went over to Justice's house with Chase, "Hey Justy!  We need to tell you something..."  Justice nodded, "Sure...  What's up?"  Chase grinned, "Well...  I asked Bloom to be my girlfriend...."  Bloom grinned, "And I said yes!"  Justice grinned, "That's great guys!  I'm happy for you!  We do really need to talk about tomorrow.  I got Sapph to be home, and now we need to talk about the party...."  Bloom nodded.

Tomorrow was Sapph's birthday!  But you guys will have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens!  Will Sapph be honest to Justice and even be there?

1 comment: